SOLIDWORKS Visualize BoostDriveWorks Solo
DriveWorks Ltd.Powerful design automation inside SOLIDWORKS for engineers. Generate new variations of parts, assemblies and drawings automatically to save time. Go beyond DriveWorksXpress with advanced drawing and model automation, file preview and the ability to generate quotes for sales. Try it free for 30 days.
DriveWorks lets you capture and re-use knowledge and rules to specify, design and engineer-to-order. Automate repetitive tasks and generate design and manufacturing output quickly and accurately. DriveWorks Xpress is included in every seat of SolidWorks. Already installed inside SOLIDWORKS, all you need to do is activate it to start automating.
- Step 1: Open SOLIDWORKS
- Step 2: Go to Tools, Xpress Products, DriveWorksXpress
- Step 3: Click on the link for My.SolidWorks.com/xpress to get your free activation code for DriveWorksXpress.
- Step 4: Copy the DriveWorksXpress activation code.
- Step 5: Go back to SOLIDWORKS, paste the activation code in to the product code box and press OK.
- Step 6: Start automating!
DriveWorks Solo provides the means to capture and re-use rules needed to specify, design, manufacture, and Engineer-to-Order. With even more functionality to automate creation of parts, assemblies, and drawings .
- The quick and easy way to create custom products.
- Set up and use in the engineering department.
- Reduce the cost of custom designs.
- Respond quickly to sales enquiries.
- Enhance product quality.
- Reduce repetitive tasks.
DriveWorks Solo is an Add In for SolidWorks. Existing SolidWorks Users will find that DriveWorks Solo has the same familiar look and feel as SolidWorks.