With SolidWorks skills, you’ll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The easy-to-use SolidWorks Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SolidWorks educational products are utilized at over 80% of the world’s top engineering schools, giving students and researchers the functionality and ease-of-use to become productive almost immediately.
SolidWorks offers the best suite of tools for engineering design, documentation, simulation, and sustainable design in one easy-to-learn software package.
SolidWorks Student Edition includes SolidWorks Simulation design validation tools.
SolidWorks Student Edition includes:
- SolidWorks Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SolidWorks Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- SolidWorks Plastics
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 12-month term-of-use license
- Software ceases to function 12 months after registration.
- Subscription support service is not included.
- Your license may not be upgraded.
- Email support is available for installation and registration.
- Registration requires Internet access.